a. In the context of electronic messaging, "spam" means unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
b. We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
2. User spam
a. We provide a facility that enables users to send email messages to others.
b. Users must not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, send, relay or distribute spam.
c. Full provisions concerning the use of our messaging facility are set out in our website terms and conditions of use.
3. Receipt of unwanted messages from us
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
5. Receipt of unwanted messages from us
a. This website and applications are owned and operated by Enfinite Solutions Limited.
b. Our principal place of business is at P.O Box 21405 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
c. You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.
Last updated: 1st February 2022.